Re: Testing update announcements

Christopher Aillon wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Christopher Aillon wrote:
Jesse Keating wrote:
Small bug with trying to change them to come "from" the maintainer. Not every maintainer is subscribed to the list with their <username>@fedoraproject.org address so mails were bouncing. Going back to updates fp o for now.

I didn't realize I even had this e-mail address available to me. Please tell me more.

Everybody who has a Fedora account automatically gets a <account>@fedoraproject.org alias.

Sorry, but that doesn't tell me anything more than Jesse said. Please try again. This time with classic hits such as "How to Use It"

Ok. When you signed up as a contributor to Fedora, you had to create a user name at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/. You also had a specify your email id after which you got an email and signed your CLA with your gpg key. Right? Now if anyone sends a email to the account name @ fedoraproject.org you would get email to the email id you signed up with in the account system. Is that more clear?

Rahul