Re: Upcoming FESCo Election

Brian Pepple said the following on 05/31/2007 09:03 AM Pacific Time:
Hi All!

It's that time of year again.  Everyone that wants to be in the next
FESCo needs to nominate him/herself for it by June 12, 2007 0:00 UTC;
that self-nomination should contain some information's like "Mission
Statement, Past work summary and Future plans".
Please place your nomination on this page in the wiki:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee/Nominations

The actual election will start on Thursday, June 14, 2007 0:01 UTC and
will last until Sunday, June 24, 2007 23:59 UTC. The results will be
posted to the fedora-devel list. The first meeting of the "new" FESCo
will be on Thursday, July 05, 2007 on #fedora-meeting at 17:00 UTC. A
new chair will be elected there by the new members.

For more information regarding the election, please refer to this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Policy/FESCoElections

Thanks,
/B

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I cannot find any information on the wiki that explains *exactly* what FESCO does or what it is responsible for.  Thus, I'm not sure whether it is something I or other people would want to become involved with.

Can someone provide a URL or add a new wiki page?

Thanks,
John