Upcoming FESCo Election

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 22:40:43 UTC 2007

Brian Pepple said the following on 05/31/2007 09:03 AM Pacific Time:
> Hi All!
>
> It's that time of year again.  Everyone that wants to be in the next
> FESCo needs to nominate him/herself for it by June 12, 2007 0:00 UTC;
> that self-nomination should contain some information's like "Mission
> Statement, Past work summary and Future plans".
>
> Please place your nomination on this page in the wiki:
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee/Nominations
>
> The actual election will start on Thursday, June 14, 2007 0:01 UTC and
> will last until Sunday, June 24, 2007 23:59 UTC. The results will be
> posted to the fedora-devel list. The first meeting of the "new" FESCo
> will be on Thursday, July 05, 2007 on #fedora-meeting at 17:00 UTC. A
> new chair will be elected there by the new members.
>
> For more information regarding the election, please refer to this:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Policy/FESCoElections
>

> Thanks,
> /B

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I cannot find any information on the wiki that explains *exactly* what FESCO does or what it is responsible for.  Thus, I'm not sure whether it is something I or other people would want to become involved with.

Can someone provide a URL or add a new wiki page?

Thanks,
John