Re: F7 install CDROM unrecognized

QEMU hardware profile:
The QEMU PC System emulator simulates the following peripherals:

   * i440FX host PCI bridge and PIIX3 PCI to ISA bridge
   * Cirrus CLGD 5446 PCI VGA card or dummy VGA card with Bochs VESA
     extensions (hardware level, including all non standard modes).
   * PS/2 mouse and keyboard
   * 2 PCI IDE interfaces with hard disk and CD-ROM support
   * Floppy disk
   * NE2000 PCI network adapters
   * Serial ports
   * Creative SoundBlaster 16 sound card
   * ENSONIQ AudioPCI ES1370 sound card
   * Adlib(OPL2) - Yamaha YM3812 compatible chip
   * PCI UHCI USB controller and a virtual USB hub.

SMP is supported with up to 255 CPUs.

Note that adlib is only available when QEMU was configured with -enable-adlib

QEMU uses the PC BIOS from the Bochs project and the Plex86/Bochs LGPL VGA BIOS.

QEMU uses YM3812 emulation by Tatsuyuki Satoh

Gerry Reno wrote:

Smolt profile: http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/show?UUID=ab65ac7d-1e79-4479-b7bf-14f4936b6e2a