Re: vde2 - package submission

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 09:18:57 -0400, Gerry Reno wrote:

I have been wanting to see a VDE2 package for Fedora for a while now and so I took a little time to write a spec file for it. I have used it to build fc6 i386 (my platform) RPMS/SRPM. Not sure if the fedora-devel list is where I should submit these but I would like to contribute these to Fedora as I think in light of increased QEMU usage that this would be of interest to the general community and is a good candidate for having it included in Fedora directly.

Gerry

A few findings:
Thanks Michael. I'll make the mods.

Gerry