Re: CDs from DVD with Pungi almost works

On 6/5/07, Tony Nelson <tonynelson georgeanelson com> wrote:

OK, too bad, no CDs for F7 from me then.

Perhaps someone else will do it with jigdo.
--

Just make One-CD version of F7 with pungi. ISO size is about 685MB
(Full Gnome desktop + Graphics + System tools) . Tested install on

Sorry, I have NO bandwidth so I can not upload it.

--
http://vnoss.org