Re: rawhide report: 20070605 changes

darrell pfeifer wrote:
On 6/5/07, dragoran <drago01 gmail com> wrote:
darrell pfeifer wrote:
>> wpa_supplicant-1:0.5.7-3.fc7
>> ----------------------------
>> * Mon Jun 04 2007 Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> - 0.5.7-3
>> - Fix buffer overflow by removing syslog patch (#rh242455)
>>

> wpa_supplicant dies with this version, which prevents
> NetworkManager/wireless from working.
have you also updated networkmanager?

Yes. The machine is completely up to date from rawhide this morning. I
didn't check to see if NetworkManager has an update didn't make it in
to today's rawhide though.

thats weird:
f7: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=8015
f8: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=7079
same version; different changelogs and dates...
I don't know if the f7 version will work on rawhide (wireless-tools update) but you can try rebuilding the srpm