Re: Feature idea: package an installer image as a grub entry before F8.

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Will Woods (wwoods redhat com) said:
>
>> Good point. That's something we'll need to remember if we go forward
>> with this. Luckily yum/rpm/etc. can be fetched and used without needing
>> to boot into the installer environment.
>>

> *cough* python abi changes *cough*
>
> Bill

Pull python as well, or is that _too_ simple?

--

Benjamin Lewis
Fedora Ambassador

http://benl.co.uk./                                 PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC 1118

begin:vcard
fn:Benjamin Lewis (tc1415)
n:Lewis;Benjamin