Re: vde2 - package submission [revised spec]

Gerry Reno wrote:
   I have been wanting to see a VDE2 package for Fedora for a while now
and so I took a little time to write a spec file for it.  I have used it
to build fc6 i386 (my platform) RPMS/SRPM.  Not sure if the fedora-devel
list is where I should submit these but I would like to contribute these
to Fedora as I think in light of increased QEMU usage that this would be
of interest to the general community and is a good candidate for having
it included in Fedora directly.

Please follow the steps outlined in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join.

Rahul