Re: CDs from DVD with Pungi almost works

Tony Nelson wrote:
> At 9:40 AM -0400 6/5/07, Jarod Wilson wrote:
>> Tony Nelson wrote:
>> I'd just use F7 to build
>> CDs, get the posted somewhere, and get a torrent going.
>
> Yes, please do!  Many people who need to install from CDs will thank you
> for that!

I wasn't actually offering, I was suggesting how *you* could do it. :)

Seriously though, install mock on FC6, then create an F7 mock chroot.
Then follow the docs on the pungi site on how to run pungi in a mock
chroot. You'll be running the F7 pungi in an F7 chroot, and things
should then work fine.

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com