Re: fc7 i386, yum and explicit dependencies

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
Hi.

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:49:44 +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:

This is quite similar to a report I got about cinelerra from freshrpms
not running. The user installed it with yum, but managed to get broken
dependencies because of different ffmpeg packages from rpm.livna.org
and freshrpms somehow...

Media packages from livna and freshrpms do not mix, im my experience.

No but i think that's a different problem. Here we're seeing systems left with broken deps after a successful yum installation.