Re: Announcing the Fedora Award winners for 2007

On Wed June 6 2007 14:09:54 Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 June 2007 08:49:33 dexter wrote:
> > Oh it's clear now an internal award for mostly internal folks nice!
>
> Um, none of the winners were Red Hat employees at the time of the award.
> They were all volunteers who were doing very very important work for Fedora
> in their spare time.

Ok lets not go down the road of who is most deserving here (but someone at
redhat has) My surprise was in the title "Fedora Award Winners" I couldn't
recall any announcements for nominations or even the award itself. I wrongly
assumed this was a Fedora Communitiy lead excercise. my bad as they say.

...dex

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use"  The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html