Re: Splitting the ncurses RPM

Miroslav Lichvar wrote:

This list is far too short, xterm-256color, gnome, teraterm, jfbterm,
mrxvt and others should be included. I guess it will be pretty hard to
select from descriptions so the extra terminfo package won't have to
be installed by default.

You're right, but what is "gnome"?  gnome-terminal uses "xterm", afaik.

Any ideas?

Couldn't you make the list short and include new terminals by request?
So if nobody requests to ask for "jfbterm", it doesn't get in.

Something tells me they won't bother you very often :-)

--
  // Bernardo Innocenti
\X/  http://www.codewiz.org/