Tool for generating pungi comps.xml from anaconda kickstart files

I'd a tool that will take an anaconda kickstart file as input (along with the standard released comps-f7.xml) and generate a new comps.xml file with only the groups and packages specified in the kickstart file present in the output comps.xml.

I've started working on this but my python sucks (and it makes sense for this to be in python since all the other distro tools are). Is anyone interested in helping with this? I think the main thing I need is some example code that uses libxml2 (or something) to read in the comps.xml, make changes, and then write out a new one.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com