Re: Tool for generating pungi comps.xml from anaconda kickstart files

Jesse Keating wrote:
So what use is this? Are you just trying to change the group names and such? Change which are mandatory/default/optional? The comps file you use can list WAY more packages than what you include in a spin. yum et al are smart enough to not offer you things that are in comps that aren't in the repodata.

My bad - I hadn't noticed that pungi seems to have evolved to have a separate manifest.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com