Re: Fedora 7 Anaconda feedback

Dimi Paun wrote:
  * after upgrade, the new system failed to boot -- the horror!
    It was simple to fix, the default grub entry was still
    pointed to the old kernel image that got nuked, so I had
    to manually pick the other, newer image, and then edit
    /etc/grub.conf by hand. Never experienced this before.

I've seen this too on the one upgrade I've done so far.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com