Re: an introduction and a question

Hi Scott Berry!

 On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 10:06:53PM -0500, Scott Berry wrote next:

> 3.  What is the spec file and do I need to build this myself or how is it
> built and where should it be put?
> Again I apologize if these sound like simple questions but I would like to
> give back what I have been freely given by Fedora.
Try next:
 - download webmin-1.350.src.rpm
 - setup rpm-build package and its dependencies
 - run rpm -ivh webmin-1.350.src.rpm

Under /usr/src/fedora (or redhat?) you'll found the subdirectory SPECS where
the spec file is placed. You may fix it.

--
With best regards,
Andy Shevchenko.      mailto: andy smile org ua