Re: Future SCM Technology

On Thursday 07 June 2007 06:12:14 Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> I, for one, would welcome something similar to svn cp and svn mv,
> which allows you to copy and rename files (I'm thinking patches)
> while preserving change history.

Could we better frame this as "I wish our SCM would allow for renaming and/or
copying source controlled files to new names, while preserving the recorded
history of the file within the SCM." ?  (I just don't want to see a lot of
requests be tied to a particular SCM or another, just pure features.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora