Re: Building a list of missing firmware (was Re: Fedora 8 ideas)

Dnia 06/07/2007 07:40 PM, Użytkownik Hans de Goede napisał:
I think we need to build a list of all potential needed / wanted firmware, with URL's where to download it and instructions howto unpack it.

3Com Bluetooth Wireless PC Card 3CRWB6096. Instructions are here → http://www.bluez.org/drivers.html

BTW I noticed that "Reply-To:" field is set to "Development discussions related to Fedora Core". May someone fix it, please?

HTH,
	Dawid

--

  ^_*