Re: Fedora 8 ideas

On 6/7/07, Remi Collet <Fedora famillecollet com> wrote:
Goede, J.W.R. de a écrit :

> 1 Package nvu
> =============
>
> The title pretty much sums it up, package nvu a popular
> opensource web-editor. Anyone know why this hasn't been
> done yet?

Hi,
I think NVU is a "dead" software

It should be replaced by "Composer", a Xulrunner App.
As we should have Xulrunner in F8, probably a good idea to wait a little.

Some info here : http://glazman.org/weblog/dotclear/index.php?Nvu

As things stand the KompoZer fork is actually more usable until Daniel
finally releases "Composer" .  KompoZer is a bug-fix fork of Nvu-1.0
http://kompozer.net/

Oisin