Re: Fedora and Cross Compiling

On 6/7/07, Brendan Conoboy <blc redhat com> wrote:

I don't have fast and easy answers to all of the above, but I would like
to have a discussion about them.  My group may be able to offer
expertise, patches and some man power toward this goal.  What do you think?

I think that would be wonderful to have Fedora (or a significant
subset of it) available for my Linksys NSLU2, since it's the only way
to resurrect it from the drawer I buried it after I had enough of the
unslung (debian based) firmware...