Re: x86_64 nightmare on F7

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 01:06 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> There are two questions:
> Why does yum install i386 at all?

Potential answers to this include 'crack' and just 'it's a bug'.

> Why doesn't yum check for conflicts on a groupinstall? So obviously it
> must be using using "rpm -i --force", which is pretty dangerous.

Don't know. Might be worth filing another bug, if it's installing a set
of packages which RPM wouldn't happily install for itself.

> Another question about your bug 235756: Why is it still assigned to
> "Anaconda Maintenance Team" instead of the yum owner?

Because I forgot to click on the right button when I reassigned it to
yum from anaconda. Should be fixed now.

--
dwmw2