Fedora 7: Gnome menu and Evolution

Hi,

I installed Evolution and it too me a while to find where it was installed
in the Gnome menu.

It is Internet -> Mail

but why?

Shouldn't it should just be called Internet -> Evolution or Internet ->
Evolution Email Client

Just like Fiefox shows up as Internet -> Firefox Web Browser
Just like ThunderBird shows up as Internet -> ThunderBird

And just like Outlook Express shows up as All Program -> Outlook Express

Why hide its identity?

Thanks
Shams