Re: Reply-To header munging for fedora-devel-list@

On 6/8/07, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 19:26 -0400, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> could we change the list configuration not to munge
> the Reply-To header, so that when we "Reply All", we
> actually don't loose the Cc list?
>
> The way it's configured now makes it very difficult to
> notice own's replies in threads.

Yes, reply-to munging is a very bad idea. It would be nice to turn it
off.

This debate looks like the tabs/spaces or the default MTA ones...

Let me say I'm just fine with the munging, probably because:
1. I don't care about the CC list
2. gmail does a fine job with threads anyway
3. w/o munging I hit reply and the mail does not go to the list...

of course this is just my 0.02