Re: Fedora 7: Gnome menu and Evolution

Shams wrote:
Hi,

I installed Evolution and it too me a while to find where it was installed
in the Gnome menu.

It is Internet -> Mail

but why?

Shouldn't it should just be called Internet -> Evolution or Internet -> Evolution Email Client

Just like Fiefox shows up as Internet -> Firefox Web Browser
Just like ThunderBird shows up as Internet -> ThunderBird

And just like Outlook Express shows up as All Program -> Outlook Express

Why hide its identity?

We already had a discussion along similar lines in this list before so you might want to look at the archives in fedora-devel. I noticed that you have been cross posting the recent mails. Don't do that.

Rahul