Re: Reply-To header munging for fedora-devel-list@

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:56:22 +1200, Nigel Jones scripst:
> I don't think there is a clean solution to get the best of both worlds
> though (sadly).

Fix email programs? kmail has it fixed, mutt had it fixed since forever
(option ignore_list_reply_to), why not other programs? We are not talking
about need to be compatible with horribly broken proprietary programs
like Outlook or Notes, this is fedora-devel after all!

Matej