f7 images for mass production

I wanted to throw a question out to devel-list and Will Woods.

We're getting ready to mass-produce Fedora 7 LiveCDs and DVDs.

I would like to know if the conventional wisdom is that we should use the GOLD images, or if it is worthwhile to use an updated image (either of the LiveCD or of the DVD), in order to pull in any of the updates that have already been published.

Thanks,
Max

--
Max Spevack