Re: massive commercial scale copyright infringement of FC3

On 6/8/07, Ralf Ertzinger <fedora camperquake de> wrote:
Hi.

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:43:42 +0100, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote

> I discovered a massive commercial scale copyright infringement of FC3.

Just so that I am in the clear: did FC3 violate someones copyright, or
did someone violate our/rhs/whoeveritactuallyis copyright on FC3?

My questionable comprehension skills says that someone violates FC3
copyright in some form.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud