Re: massive commercial scale copyright infringement of FC3

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
Hi.

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:43:42 +0100, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote

I discovered a massive commercial scale copyright infringement of FC3.

Just so that I am in the clear: did FC3 violate someones copyright, or
did someone violate our/rhs/whoeveritactuallyis copyright on FC3?

He said he wanted to discuss in private with legal personnel. Let's respect his wishes. If it affects us, we'll find out soon enough.