Re: f7 images for mass production

On 6/8/07, Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com> wrote:
I wanted to throw a question out to devel-list and Will Woods.

We're getting ready to mass-produce Fedora 7 LiveCDs and DVDs.

I would like to know if the conventional wisdom is that we should use
the GOLD images, or if it is worthwhile to use an updated image (either
of the LiveCD or of the DVD), in order to pull in any of the updates
that have already been published.

Thanks,
Max

In my personal opinion, we should distribute media exact same release
of F7 final images.

Question. Are you producing all three archs for DVDs and two archs for
Live images?

Regards,
--
Thomas Chung