Re: f7 images for mass production

On Friday 08 June 2007 13:17:35 Christopher Aillon wrote:
> Also, part of me is wondering why we waited to send this for pressing
> now, though.  IMO, we should have sent them off to be pressed when we
> had the final images done, which would avoid having to ask this
> question.  :-)

+100

As we've seen in this thread there are a lot of things we'd really like to
have fixed on the pressed media, simply because the release has been out for
a while and things inevitably fell out of a wider audience using them.  To be
perfectly honest I think we should just swallow the poisen pill and press the
media as shipped, with a paper insert warning people about know issues and
recommending immediate update.  We'll just pretend like we had these pressed
weeks ago when the isos went gold.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora