Re: f7 images for mass production

Max Spevack wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

So the next question would be, if you are fixing important bugs and doing a respin why are you not doing a point release publicly?

I think that's a bit of a red herring. For me, it's just a matter of "if we're going to spend a bunch of money on physical media" I'd like to have any horrible bugs fixed, if we can.

Sure. I understand the motivation but if you are doing that work I don't see any reason to prevent other people from benefiting from it.

Rahul