massive commercial scale copyright infringement of FC3

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Jun 8 17:39:10 UTC 2007

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I discovered a massive commercial scale copyright infringement of FC3.
>
> Who can I speak to, in a very private form from RedHat/Fedora?

You've gotten a lot of answers.

For the *most* private discussion, you'll want to email me directly.

For the *second* most private discussion, you'll want to email the
Fedora Board's private list -- fedora-board-list at redhat.com

Chances are that if you email me and me alone, most of the people on
fedora-board-list will need to know what you've said anyway.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Max

--
Max Spevack