Re: f7 images for mass production

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Jack Tanner wrote:

We're also missing a bit of context here -- who/how/when is going to be receiving these burned discs? If the intended audience includes folks who have low bandwidth, including a couple of updates is especially considerate.

It's basically the media that we produce to send to conferences, and for the FreeMedia program, or anyone else who bothers to email me and say "hey, I need 50 discs for $SOMETHING" and then emails me again a week later to ask why I haven't sent them yet :-)

--Max