Re: Fedora 8 FUDCon/Hackfest

On Friday 08 June 2007 15:04:19 Max Spevack wrote:
> August 3rd - 5th
>
> or
>
> August 10th - 12th
>
> For those of you who are likely to want to attend, which dates are best
> for you?

While my wife will hate me (anniversary on the 3rd), I prefer 3rd through the
5th as well, in the interest of getting it done ASAP.  That said, doing it on
the 10th-12th would give us an idea of what we did wrong for Test1 and be
able to coordinate some fixxin love.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora