Re: Fedora 8 FUDCon/Hackfest

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Friday 08 June 2007 15:04:19 Max Spevack wrote:
August 3rd - 5th

or

August 10th - 12th

For those of you who are likely to want to attend, which dates are best
for you?

While my wife will hate me (anniversary on the 3rd), I prefer 3rd through the 5th as well, in the interest of getting it done ASAP. That said, doing it on the 10th-12th would give us an idea of what we did wrong for Test1 and be able to coordinate some fixxin love.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule
With test1 on August 1st and and feature freeze on August 20th, an Aug 3rd-5th event would allow for more time for changes discussed in FUDCON and hacked upon in the hackfest to make it in before the August 20th timeframe.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com