Re: Fedora 8 FUDCon/Hackfest

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 15:29 -0400, Warren Togami wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule
> With test1 on August 1st and and feature freeze on August 20th, an Aug
> 3rd-5th event would allow for more time for changes discussed in FUDCON
> and hacked upon in the hackfest to make it in before the August 20th
> timeframe.

... assuming that we actually stick to this schedule (it's currently
just a proposal and I've seen some compelling reasons that even just a
week off would be substantially better) and don't slip anything at all.
As it turns out, 3-5th is probably better for me personally (although I
can do either) but from the schedule perspective, I'm not quite as sure
that 3-5th is really the best answer.

Jeremy