Re: Improving availability and guaranteeing integrity in ISO downloads

Anthony Bryan wrote:

What can we do to make this happen? Is this the type of thing that's
easier for the maintainer of MirrorManager to add, or should we supply
a patch?

Here's the current tools people have done, if that helps -
http://www.metalinker.org/implementation.html#generate

Metalink Editor - in Python, GUI
cURL - they use a short Perl script that makes them based on location.
Simba/RoPkg::Metalink - Perl
Bouncer - there's a patch for it.
Metalink tools - CLI, C++

Thanks too, Rahul. Would it be worth posting on infrastructure to see
if people are interested now?

Sure. Worth trying.

Rahul