Re: Fedora 7: Gnome menu and Evolution

Sorry about the cross-post but for some reason some of  my "valid" messages
are not getting through onto either lists so I thought I'd try both for a
posts and hopefully send successfully and receive a response sucessfully.

It might have something to do with moderation??

news:46691D87 2010505 fedoraproject org