Re: updates-testing is not useful

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Christopher Aillon <caillon <at> redhat.com> writes:
I could either provide the packages on other webspace i control and link to it in bugs, or say "Hi. I built teh packages for you to test but you can't test them right now. I don't really know when though cuz I can't control it. Um, Real soon now! Honest! Keep checking. lolz"

You can link directly to the Koji build results. Just make sure you use http links and not https, because last I checked the https refused to do anything without a client certificate (which you and I have, but the average user doesn't ;-) ).

I was told to not do this because we don't have the bandwidth.