Re: updates-testing is not useful

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Saturday 09 June 2007 10:11:42 Christopher Aillon wrote:
Can we implement some sort of auto-signing-and-pushing mechanism for
_testing_ packages at least?  I do see the value in having a human make
a decision for the final repository, but am having a hard time coming up
with a good reason for -testing.

Updates-testing wouldn't be useful then either as we could have all kinds of broken deps in the repo (not that we can stop it right now, but that is being worked on).

So then run repoquery before pushing packages. If it causes the repo to break, then don't push it to testing. Of course, this requires the ability to support multiple packages per update.