f7 images for mass production

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Jun 9 16:59:55 UTC 2007

On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 08:20:24 -0400,
  Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> How is this any different from always having a Test4, or a Test5?  Nobody is

One important difference is that being able to upgrade from a test release
to the final version is not guaranteed. There was talk this time around
that people would be able to upgrade from test4 to final, but I don't
think there was a prominent notice of that.
Possibly being stuck with an unupgradable (well at least not conveniently
upgradable) system is going to put a damper on the number of willing testers.

For the kind of people Fedora is designed for, I think I think you are going
to have plenty of people willing to try out a final release, even if they
know there is going to be a point release in a few weeks.