Re: f7 images for mass production

On 6/8/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Sure. I understand the motivation but if you are doing that work I don't
see any reason to prevent other people from benefiting from it.

Since re-spins have been an extremely successful mission of Fedora
Unity squad up till this point.... how about we do something like
this.  Max "Glorious Leader" Spevack creates his mass-produced updated
iso in conjunction with Fedora Unity, with co-branded packaging and
makes the iso available through Unity's normal distribution methods.
AND the Fedora project itself, finds a way to help Unity make their
iso more accessible if Unity would like that, perhaps we start listing
their re-spins on the master torrent server and from the main webpages
or find some mirror space for them as an alternative to jgdo.

-jef"three cheers for vicadin!"spaleta