Re: iwlwifi-firmware

It's more apropriate to have differente package instead have on package for all. that  could avoid to install unused files or make able to remove unused files.
So this package should be named as follow:

2007/6/9, Jeremy Katz <katzj redhat com>:
On Sat, 2007-06-09 at 20:54 +0200, dragoran wrote:
> The iwlwifi-firmware package only contains the ucode image for iwl3945
> but not 4945.
> should I file a bug against iwlwifi-firmware or should this be a
> different package?
> upstream calls them:
> iwlwifi-3945-ucode
> and
> iwlwifi.4945-ucode

Probably a different package.  And now that F7's out the door, it's
probably a good time to get the 3945 firmware package renamed for the
devel tree.

They just changed the naming upstream right before final
freeze, so we wanted to put it off a smidge

fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list redhat com

Xavier.t Lamien
French Fedora Ambassador
Fedora Extras Contributor
GPG-Key ID: F3903DEB
Fingerprint: 0F2A 7A17 0F1B 82EE FCBF 1F51 76B7 A28D F390 3DEB