Re: The updates firehose

Christopher Blizzard wrote:

Are people complaining?

I don't complain when it happens with my own computer that's
being updated daily... but it's painful when you update a
dozen of desktops in the office to F7 and all them want to
download 500MB worth of updates the first time they boot.

Yes, I could use a local Fedora mirror.  And, in fact,
I do.  But then I'd have to customize the yum config on
all clients to go look there.

--
  // Bernardo Innocenti
\X/  http://www.codewiz.org/