Re: The updates firehose

On 09 Jun 2007 19:56:53 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs math uh edu> wrote:
1) New packages.
2) Updates to packages that, frankly, almost nobody has installed.

I wish we had quantifiable numbers to go along with this to aid
discussion.  If a large majority of the updates really are new
packages or niche package updates then i doubt there's much of a
concern from a userbase pov. But we don't have hard numbers for either
1 or 2.

-jef"If wishes were horses we'd all be eating steak--name the tv show
this quote is from"spaleta