Re: RFR: GIT Package VCS

HHvB> Toshio Kuratomi <a badger gmail com> wrote:
>> Having things in an exploded tree DRCS makes it easy to work
>> locally because you can make a local feature branch of the Fedora
>> exploded tree,

HHvB> Why should all this be in Fedora repos? This smells an awful lot
HHvB> like centralized SCM (CVS-like) mentality.

Actually, I think the point is precisely that it doesn't have to be in
the Fedora repos.  I can make a local feature branch without even have
to access the Fedora server.  So it's exactly the opposite of a
centralized SCM mentality.

 - J<