Re: Unwanted RPM dependencies

Stefan Held wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 07.06.2007, 10:57 -0400 schrieb Bill Nottingham:

fedora-logos is mentioned by name in the EULA. I'd prefer to keep it simple
(especially if we're deprecating the theming of grub)

I would prefer to have such a package so that those of us who want the
"normal" grub behavior back could do that.

Behavior or look? Behavior is not controlled by fedora-logos package.

Rahul