[Fwd: [Fedora Update] [comment] blobAndConquer-0.91-1.fc7]

Hi All,

See the forward comment, I could just push the mark as stable button, but I thought the whole idea of updates-testing was that some QA would be done and that the QA-team would them do the marking as stable.

So what is the procedure for this?

Regards,

Hans
--- Begin Message ---
The following comment has been added to your blobAndConquer-0.91-1.fc7 update:

kkofler - 2007-06-09 18:28:26
This has been in testing for a week now, can this please be pushed to fix the upgrade path from FE6?

--- End Message ---