Re: Web based interface for custom spins

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le dimanche 10 juin 2007 à 08:44 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :

Having a web interface would allow anyone to select the package groups and individual packages and get a ISO image for download. I posted to fedora-infrastructure list before but we need a web app before talking about deploying it.

Yay for killing bandwidth

Ignoring the obvious end user benefits?

Rahul